Enjoy our “Cairo to Luxor Halal Tour” 5 days, and stay assured that you will be able to stick to your religious obligations, you will visit the landmarks of Cairo and Luxor, Explore Cairo: The Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, along with the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple. Then, head out to the Egyptian Museum, where the treasures of the boy king Tutankhamen, Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside ,Explore Luxor: the Royal Cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, the Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, explore the towering Karnak Temples and the famed Luxor Temple. and more.
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival.
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flights (Cairo / Luxor / Cairo).
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights, including daily Halal breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night, including daily Halal breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary (private tours).
- Prayer mat Gift from our Company Local Muslim English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned on the itinerary.
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary are Halal Meals.
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship.
- Portage as needed.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spending.
Grand Nile Tower
Steigenberger Luxor Hotel
$ 910 Per Person in Triple Room
$ 940 Per Person in Double Room
$ 1350 One Person Traveling Alone
$ 925 Per Person in Triple Room
$ 955 Per Person in Double Room
$ 1390 One Person Traveling Alone
- Halal Restaurants nearby
- Mosque nearby
- No adult TV channels allowed in the room
- Not poker bar in the resort
- Muslim tour guide will lead the trip
- Mosques visits is essential in the package
- Prayer mat Gift
- Time to pray during the tours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. What are Halal holidays / Muslim Friendly holidays?
A trip organized for Halal-conscious travelers, i.e Muslim travelers who care to stick to their basic religious principles while traveling.
2. What are Muslim friendly tour packages or Halal friendly tour packages?
Tour packages that guarantee the entire itinerary and all the activities included in this trip are convenient for Muslims and take into consideration all the religious needs of Muslim travelers. It considers the requirements of the Halal-conscious traveler. These cover many services such as offering Halal food, prayer facilities, and accommodation that is convenient for Muslims. Some packages include visits to Mosques, and Muslim cultural sites. Some Hotels in Egypt are serving Alcohol at Bars but this will never affect your food and beverages.
3. How Can I get Halal in-flight Meals ?
You can add this to as special request during the time of booking your flight ticket.
4. I need my hotel to have a prayer mat and halal meals options ?
We will provide you with a free prayer mat and we will arrange all your meals to be Halal .
5. Where can I find a clean and comfortable prayer room during my tours?
We will lead you to the Nearest prayer location or Nearest Mosque during the tour.