This Travel Package to Egypt will take you to rural Egypt on the Nile and to the shores of the Red Sea. See the Pyramids and Sakkara. Cruise the Nile for 4 days and then relax in Sharm El Sheikh before returning to see Old Cairo and the Museum. In Sinai optional excursions into the desert and mountains are available.
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight (Luxor/ Sharm – Sharm / Cairo)
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5 star superior cruise on full board
- Accommodation for 1 night on sleeper train on half board basis
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Sharm El Sheikh including bed & breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Guided Tours)
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing To Pharaonic Flowers Travel group
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship
- Meals at hotels, Nile Cruise and during tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- Le passage hotel and casino
- Nile cruise 5 star deluxe
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020. Please inquire for pricing over Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent’s room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday. Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt a deposit of 25% of the full price. This payment will be 50% during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare. This deposit counts as part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Payment should be received within 7 days of booking
Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.