Spend 5 days exploring attractions along the famous Nile river in a private guided tour of Egypt throughout the ages. Visit the iconic Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx, tour the Egyptian Museum, explore Coptic Cairo, and shop at Khan Al Khalili in Islamic Cairo. After your adventures in Egypt’s capital, you’ll head south to Luxor, where you’ll see Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple.
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival.
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flights (Cairo / Luxor / Cairo).
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights, including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night, including daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary (private tours).
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned on the itinerary.
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary.
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship.
- Portage as needed.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- All service charges and taxes.