Experience Egypt tour package. You’ll begin your expedition in Cairo, where you’ll visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum before flying to Luxor to embark on a Nile cruise ship. Discover captivating ruins and majestic natural scenery between Luxor and Aswan on a luxurious 5-day cruise before returning to Cairo to depart.
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay
- All transfers via private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a 5-star superior Nile Cruise ship, full board
- Private sightseeing tours in Cairo (listed on itinerary)
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise shared with a Memphis Tours group
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned on the itinerary
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship
- Portage as needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay, or an Egyptian SIM card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- Le passage hotel and casino
- Nile cruise 5 star deluxe
Charitable Giving :
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020. Please inquire for pricing over Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays
Children Policy :
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 up to 11 : 25% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent’s room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.
Payment Policy :
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday. Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt a deposit of 25% of the full price. This payment will be 50% during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare. This deposit counts as part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Payment should be received within 7 days of booking
Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.