Enjoy the best of Egypt and Jordan tours in a unique experience takes you back through history in 7 days, starting from Cairo with the variety of it’s ancient and Islamic sightseeings before heading to Jordan to see the legendary ‘red-rose city’ of Petra and other sights.
- Meet and greet service and return by our representatives at Airport(s)
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay, tours and excursions
- Transfers by private a/c new vehicle with English-speaking assistant
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Amman Jordan Hotel with breakfast
- Excursion to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Excursion to Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel and Old Cairo
- Excursion in Petra major sights as described above in itinerary
- Short Horseback rides in Petra
- Excursion to Mt. Nebo, Madaba and the Dead Sea in Jordan
- Lunch meals during tours in Giza/Cairo/Petra/Amman
- Bottled water on board vehicle during Egypt tours
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo/Giza /Petra/Amman in Jordan
- English-speaking Guide in Cairo and Giza in Egypt
- English-speaking on the spot Guide in Petra about 3 hours
- English-speaking Driver in Madaba, Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls.
- International Airfare to Egypt & Jordan
- Entry visa to Egypt and Jordan
- Flight from Cairo to Amman
- Personal spending
- Optional excursions
- Tipping for Guides
- Corp Amman Hotel
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- $ 1039 Per Person in Triple Room
- $ 1099 Per Person in Double Room
- $ 1789 One Person Traveling Alone
- $ 1099 Per Person in Triple Room
- $ 1127 Per Person in Double Room
- $ 1819 One Person Traveling Alone
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020. Please inquire for pricing over Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent’s room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday. Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt a deposit of 25% of the full price. This payment will be 50% during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare. This deposit counts as part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Payment should be received within 7 days of booking
Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.