Explore our “Pyramids & The Nile Cruise Halal Trip” 8 days, and stay assured that you will be able to stick to your religious obligations and visit Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing: The Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mycerinus, along with the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple. Then, head out to the Egyptian Museum where the treasures of the boy king Tutankhamen, then you will take Nile Cruise and enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple, and more.
Finally, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan: visit the High Dam, The Unfinished Obelisk, the beautiful Temple of Philae and more.
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay
- All transfers via private air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo, including daily Halal breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a 5-star superior Nile Cruise ship, full board Halal Meals
- Prayer mat Gift from our Company
- Private sightseeing tours in Cairo (listed on itinerary)
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise shared with a Pharaonic Flower Travel group
- Local Muslim English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned on the itinerary
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary are Halal.
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship
- Portage as needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian SIM card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
Grand Nile Tower
Nile cruise 5 star deluxe
$ 1380 Per Person in Triple Room
$ 1420 Per Person in Double Room
$ 2040 One Person Traveling Alone
$ 1540 Per Person in Triple Room
$ 1575 Per Person in Double Room
$ 2275 One Person Traveling Alone
- Halal Restaurants nearby
- Mosque nearby
- No adult TV channels allowed in the room
- Not poker bar in the resort
- Muslim tour guide will lead the trip
- Mosques visits is essential in the package
- Prayer mat Gift
- Time to pray during the tours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1.What are Halal holidays / Muslim Friendly holidays?
A trip organized for Halal-conscious travelers, i.e Muslim travelers who care to stick to their basic religious principles while traveling.
2.What are Muslim friendly tour packages or Halal friendly tour packages?
Tour packages that guarantee the entire itinerary and all the activities included in this trip are convenient for Muslims and take into consideration all the religious needs of Muslim travelers. It considers the requirements of the Halal-conscious traveler. These cover many services such as offering Halal food, prayer facilities, and accommodation that is convenient for Muslims. Some packages include visits to Mosques, and Muslim cultural sites. Some Hotels in Egypt are serving Alcohol at Bars but this will never affect your food and beverages.
3.How Can I get Halal in-flight Meals?
You can add this to as special request during the time of booking your flight ticket.
4.I need my hotel to have a prayer mat and halal meals options ?
We will provide you with a free prayer mat and we will arrange all your meals to be Halal .
5.Where can I find a clean and comfortable prayer room during my tours?
We will lead you to the Nearest prayer location or Nearest Mosque during the tour.