Discover Egypt’s captivating pharaonic history through an exciting tour across the country over river and rail. This cheaper alternative to our popular Egypt by Air tour features the same activities, but you’ll do some traveling via sleeper train instead of taking domestic flights. You’ll visit the Great Pyramids and witness the astounding beauty of the last remaining of the original seven wonders of the ancient world. After exploring the majesty of Cairo’s past and present, you’ll board a sleeper train headed southward to Aswan. A luxury cruise ship awaits you, and you’ll witness the monuments and natural beauty of southern Egypt in style. Spend three days sailing and sightseeing between Aswan and Luxor before heading back to Cairo via train.
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay
- All transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including bed and breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a 5-star superior Nile cruise ship, full board
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeper train, half board
- Private sightseeing tours in Cairo (listed on itinerary)
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise shared with a Pharaonic Flowers Travel group
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned on the itinerary
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship
- Portage as needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay, or an Egyptian SIM card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
Note : Egyptian trains are designed and maintained according to standards of quality determined by the Egyptian Railway Authority. The sleeper train from Cairo to Aswan takes about 14 hours, and the journey from Luxor to Cairo takes about 11 hours. To reduce time spent traveling, you can upgrade your trip package for about $165 per person to travel by domestic flight instead (about 1.5 hours).
- International airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
Accommodation Plan :
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- Le passage hotel and casino
- Nile cruise 5 star deluxe
$ 1055 Per Person in Triple Room
$ 1095 Per Person in Double Room
$ 1620 One Person Traveling Alone
$ 1205 Per Person in Triple Room
$ 1245 Per Person in Double Room
$ 1855 One Person Traveling Alone
Charitable Giving :
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020. Please inquire for pricing over Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays
Children Policy :
Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent’s room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.
Payment Policy :
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday. Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt a deposit of 25% of the full price. This payment will be 50% during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare. This deposit counts as part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Payment should be received within 7 days of booking
Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.