Enjoy your honeymoon in Egypt! Visit the ancient sights of Cairo in Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis. Travel by train to Aswan and visit Philae Temple. Experience a Nubian wedding ceremony and celebrate your new marriage with a new set of customs.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Aswan including breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights on sleeping train for 2 nights based on half board
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary are private tours
- English speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Aswan
- Nubian celebration arranged for you in Aswan
- Dinner cruise on The River Nile in Cairo
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
Helnan Aswan Hotel
Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
May – Sep.
$ 1349 Double
Oct. – April
$ 1429 Double
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020. Please inquire for pricing over Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent’s room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday. Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt a deposit of 25% of the full price. This payment will be 50% during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare. This deposit counts as part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Payment should be received within 7 days of booking
Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.