Enjoy a Nile cruise from Luxor visiting Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Esna, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Philae Temple while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Nile Valley
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Land transfers (Aswan- Luxor) around 3 hrs driving
- Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5* cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras and personal spendings
Accommodation Plan: 5 Days Nile Cruise
Nile cruise 5 star deluxe
May – Sept.
$ 760 Per Person in Double Room
$ 1122 One Person Travelling Alone
Oct. – April
$ 925 Per Person in Double Room
$ 1375 One Person Travelling Alone
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
Deposit and Payment:
A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
After your tour is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
Pharaonic Flowers Travel does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions canceled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Pharaonic Flowers Travel has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.