Experience the beauty and history of the Nile in an unforgettable 8-day cruise package. You’ll visit the most ancient attractions in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan, while making stops to enjoy other charming sites along the Nile.
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay
- Entry visa for Egypt provided upon your arrival at Cairo Airport
- All airport transfers in a private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle with free wifi
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo, breakfast included
- Complimentary Cairo photo session at Giza pyramids
- Accommodation for 4 nights onboard the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo privately guided
- All sightseeing tours on the Nile shared with cruise group
- Entrance fees to all sites listed on the itinerary
- English-speaking guide for all tours
- Meals at the hotel, Nile cruise and during your tours as listed on the itinerary
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel or cruise ship
- Free wifi service at the hotel, Nile cruise and aboard vehicles
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- International airfare
- Any optional tours
- Personal spending
- Le passage hotel and casino
- Nile cruise 5 star deluxe
$ 2290 Per Person in Double Room
$ 3495 Per Person in Double Room
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020, except during Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book your desired Nile cruise. Your booking will be secured upon receiving a deposit of 50% of your trip price to be paid 30 days before arrival. this deposit forms part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by credit card, wire transfer, or Western Union.
Oberoi Cancellation Policy:
- The full amount of the cruise will be charged if cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to check-in date.
- 50% of the whole cruise amount will be charged if cancellation is received 60 to 31 days prior to check-in date.
- 15 % of the whole cruise amount will be charged if cancellation is received after your confirmation.
Children under the age of seven (7) are not eligible for this tour.
Children must occupy a separate cabin, which will be charged at the normal rate.
Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.