Relish our “Cairo and Alexandria Halal Tour” 5 days, and stay assured that you will be able to stick to your religious obligations and visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus – Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue and more,then you will visit Cairo Sightseeing: : Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen, alongside many other fascinating artifacts and more, Then Explore Alexandria: Enjoy amazing Day Trip To Alexandria From Cairo. First, visit Pompey’s Pillar Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then drive to visit Abu Abaas Mosque. Lunch at a local restaurant in Alexandria, then proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then, to Bibliotheca Alexandria.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- The assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights including bed and Halal breakfast
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Private Muslim English speaking guide
- Prayer mat Gift from our Company
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Halal Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Grand Nile Tower
$ 599 Per Person in Triple Room
$ 670 Per Person in Double Room
$ 1079 One Person Traveling Alone
$ 620 Per Person in Triple Room
$ 690 Per Person in Double Room
$ 1099 One Person Traveling Alone
- Prices are not valid during the Easter, Christmas and New year times
- Halal Restaurants nearby
- Mosque nearby
- No adult TV channels allowed in the room
- Not poker bar in the resort
- Muslim tour guide will lead the trip
- Mosques visits is essential in the package
- Prayer mat Gift
- Time to pray during the tours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What are Halal holidays / Muslim Friendly holidays?
A trip organized for Halal-conscious travelers, i.e Muslim travelers who care to stick to their basic religious principles while traveling.
2. What are Muslim friendly tour packages or Halal friendly tour packages?
Tour packages that guarantee the entire itinerary and all the activities included in this trip are convenient for Muslims and take into consideration all the religious needs of Muslim travelers. It considers the requirements of the Halal-conscious traveler. These cover many services such as offering Halal food, prayer facilities, and accommodation that is convenient for Muslims. Some packages include visits to Mosques, and Muslim cultural sites. Some Hotels in Egypt are serving Alcohol at Bars but this will never affect your food and beverages.
3- How Can I get Halal in-flight Meals?
You can add this to as special request during the time of booking your flight ticket.
4- I need my hotel to have a prayer mat and halal meals options ?
We will provide you with a free prayer mat and we will arrange all your meals to be Halal .
5- Where can I find a clean and comfortable prayer room during my tours?
We will lead you to the Nearest prayer location or Nearest Mosque during the tour.