Explore Spain, Morocco, and Egypt all in one tour. Live the adventure touring the main attractions and highlights of the three counties in 21 days and have the time of your life. Book your tour now!
- Meet and assist by our representatives at airports.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Madrid at 4* hotel including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Seville at 4* hotel based on half board (dinner & breakfast).
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Marbella at 4* hotel based on half board (dinner & breakfast).
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Fes at 4* hotel based on half board (dinner & breakfast).
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Marrakech at 4* hotel based on half board (dinner & breakfast).
- Accommodation for 1 night in Rabat at 4* hotel based on half board (dinner & breakfast).
- Accommodation for 1 night in Tangier at 4* hotel based on half board (dinner & breakfast).
- Accommodation for 1 night in Granada at 4* hotel based on half board (dinner & breakfast).
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo, including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a 5-star superior Nile Cruise ship, full board.
- Sightseeing tour with a local guide in Seville, Fez, Marrakech, Rabat, Granada, and Toledo
- Entrance fees to Saadian Tombs and Summer Royal Palace, Marrakech.
- Bilingual speaking tour leader (Spanish and English) during the tour of Spain and Morocco.
- Domestic flight tickets in Egypt from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo.
- Group tour in Spain and Morocco.
- Private sightseeing tours in Cairo (listed on itinerary).
- Sightseeing tours on the cruise shared with a Pharaonic Flowers Travel group.
- All transfers in a modern air-conditioned Bus.
- Entrance fees to St. Tome Church in Toledo.
- Porter service in Spain (1 suitcase per person).
- Entrance fees to the Medersa in Fez.
- Entrance fees Alhambra in Granada.
- Free Wifi on board in Spain.
- Spot local guides in cities in Spain and Morocco.
- Transfer from the hotel to the meeting point and back by the end of the trip in Madrid.
- Entry visa to Spain, Morocco, and Egypt.
- Flight from Madrid to Cairo.
- International airfare.
- Personal spendings and tipping.
- Exe Moncloa Hotel Madrid
- Silken Al-Andalus Palace Seville
- Hotel NH Marbella
- Menzeh Zalagh Fez Hotel
- Atlas Medina & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Golden Tulip Farah Hotel Rabat
- Hotel Cesar & Spa Tangier
- Los Angeles Hotel & Spa
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise
- Le Passage Hotel and Casino
- $ 3459 Per Person in Triple Room
- $ 3518 Per Person in Double Room
- $ 4520 One Person Traveling Alone
- $ 3619 Per Person in Triple Room
- $ 3714 Per Person in Double Room
- $ 4850 One Person Traveling Alone
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020. Please inquire for pricing over Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays.
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age 2 up to 6 years: 50% of adult price
- Age 6 up to 11.99 years: 75% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent’s room )
- If your tour includes airfare, trains, jungle safari additional charges for your children may apply.
- In Dubai and Morocco : Children from 10 years are considered adults.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday. Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt a deposit of 50% of the full price. This deposit counts as part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Payment should be received within 7 days of booking.
Tipping for a job well done is customary , though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.