Enjoy this Cairo City Break for 5 days in Cairo Egypt, a fantastic weekend holiday to Cairo ancient and modern sites like the great Pyramids, Coptic and Islamic Cairo, Egyptian Museum with great shopping tours through Cairo famous Khan El Khalili bazaars.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights including bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Private English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa
- $ 425 Per Person in Triple Room
- $ 465 Per Person in Double Room
- $ 729 One Person Traveling Alone
- $ 479 Per Person in Triple Room
- $ 519 Per Person in Double Room
- $ 835 One Person Traveling Alone
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020. Please inquire for pricing over Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent’s room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday. Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt a deposit of 25% of the full price. This payment will be 50% during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare. This deposit counts as part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Payment should be received within 7 days of booking
Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.